January 8, 2012

Dynaudio Audience 42 C

Dynaudio Audience 42 C


Click on Images for Full Size Pictures




Dynaudio is a high-end European Speaker and driver manufacturer. I know them best for their awe inspiring Studio monitors. These few links will show you their Monitor lines. Sweetwater, Dynaudio BM 5A Compact (similar to this home version),

Spec Sheet from Dynaudio. System review from The Perfect Vision, that includes the 42C center channel. Review of the LR matching speakers.

I bought these intending to build out a 5.1 system. Reality has raised its head and I realize I have neither time or money (or space) to build out a 5.1 system of Dynaudio speakers. But I still have a deep love of their sound and power. So these are now for sale, on craigslist. I have hooked them up only to ensure their are working properly.



As you can see in the photo above, the bottoms have been scratch by a previous owner, but from the couch, the front of the speakers is still visually appealing.

No comments: